•Body homeostasis, balancing of organ function, is regulated by the endocrine system. In obesity, this homeostatic balance is disrupted, and several hormones such as leptin, insulin and growth hormones have been known as the role of increasing body fat distribution which is increased storage of excess energy in food as fats.
•The classification of patterns of homeostatic imbalance has similar patterns seen by structural changes, such as the buffalo hump of Cushing syndrome, the goiter of thyroid disorder, gastroparesis of diabetes mellitus, and edema of chronic renal failure. Some endocrine disorders are predictive of health risks and can be differentiated by typical body patterns, such as abdominal fat and frequently swollen legs.
Muscle meridian needling technique
- 1. No more measuring your weight, but changing your size instead.
- 2. Do not worry about YOYO after suffering diet and exercise.
- 3. You need to find why your body has been changed.
- 4. Understanding your body system and function
- 5. Safe method to look slimmer and feel better